The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

my favorite game on newgrounds

Loved it. The most satisfying weapon was probably using just your bare hands and shake the body around violently while limbs rip off. Something that could be improved is the balance of the weapons, some weren't very fun to use, like the razor. Maybe instead when you cut the body with the razor blood should spurt out. Also put in some screaming effects. I think it would really add to the torturing experience if the guy would scream franticly as you cut him in half with the chainsaw.

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Very enjoyable

I cant lie, I was very interested in this. At times I just felt very compelled to go on because I had to know what happened next! It was very well thought out, and I hope that this will become a series and I hope it isnt too long before we see a Detective Grimoire: THE SECOND CASE. Would be very cool. Just one thing, although its sorta of a dumb thing to bring up, there were some misspellings in some of the dialogue, however, I cant even remember which words, so i wouldnt pay any mind to it. Anyways great game and I really cant wait if there is to be a sequal. Good luck with future projects.

Ultimate Sketch Ultimate Sketch

music!

needs some music, as you may already know. Not much I can say about this other than its kinda boring. But I can tell that there was effort put into this.

3/5

Vetnern responds:

thanks for the review

Stress Buster V1.0 Stress Buster V1.0

hahahhah

So funny. good stress releiver lol.

Elf Sim Date II Elf Sim Date II

Good

I thought it was good. I liked how there wasnt a set amount of days to get a girl. And raising the stats didnt take forever like many sim dates which i thought was a plus. The downside was the variety of music. the music was the same all the way through the game, mix things up a bit please.

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

Awesome

Liked it a lot. I also noticed you used the same voice actor for Dr. German who had done Legends voice in the Xin sessions

Denzean Knights Denzean Knights

pretty nice

except the enemies don't move at all, making it extremely easy. I also found a glitch, or maybe its part of the game. If you hold down the jump button "x" you will double jump.

Max Mesiria Chp1 RPG Max Mesiria Chp1 RPG

perfect?

This is awesome. This has got to be my favorite rpg game on newgrounds yet. Finally a decent game. infact this game is so good, you could probably make some money off of it. The only thing wrong with it is the main charicter. Make a cooler looking main charicter and it will be something of epic proportions!

Jack French #1 Jack French #1

glitches

i would have given you a 9/10, but it had tons of glitches. you should ifx it and resubmit.

Hurt The Taxman Hurt The Taxman

uhh

i can't beleive this is on the front page with such a low score.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

I'll tell you why. It had a good score before it got on front page, before the hordes of jealous shits got to it, before they realised a 13 year old made front page