People are just like wtf?
But if they realized you are also the creator of salad fingers, all would be understood. lol. Good job here, lots of symbolic meaning.
very thought provoking
You put this together well but I think it would help more to not talk about everything like it's an absolute fact. You should bring the information to the table but still allow room for skepticism. I say this because everything you usually speak about can be played off as opinion or assumption. I know you believe that there is this mountain of evidence found in different cultures all of the world to support your these theories but everything can be interpreted differently. For example the crop circles: it's documented that the majority are faked (like 95% of them). The other 5% there simply hasn't been anyone that has come forward and said I did this. So either this 5% is aliens or simply the minority of humans that don't want their name to be publicized. I think that some of them are legitimately made by extraterrestrial beings, but there really isn't any concrete proof to back that up.
Personally there is a lot I believe in and aliens is one of those things. But I have to be as skeptical as I can. Should I believe that there really was intelligent life on Mars because there is what looks to be a face and other structures built on the surface? No. Not until we explore this for ourselves and see it up close can it be confirmed or denied. I look forward to that day when we no longer have to theorize about these things.
And please keep making these. Even though they are highly opinionated, they are still very thought provoking. Whatever will make you stop and think, it's a good thing.
Good job man, It was pretty damn funny. Does remind me of egoraptor cartoon but its not a bad thing. I love this kinda of animation where movements are massively exaggerated. Voices were hilarious too.
my favorite game on newgrounds
Loved it. The most satisfying weapon was probably using just your bare hands and shake the body around violently while limbs rip off. Something that could be improved is the balance of the weapons, some weren't very fun to use, like the razor. Maybe instead when you cut the body with the razor blood should spurt out. Also put in some screaming effects. I think it would really add to the torturing experience if the guy would scream franticly as you cut him in half with the chainsaw.
I cant lie, I was very interested in this. At times I just felt very compelled to go on because I had to know what happened next! It was very well thought out, and I hope that this will become a series and I hope it isnt too long before we see a Detective Grimoire: THE SECOND CASE. Would be very cool. Just one thing, although its sorta of a dumb thing to bring up, there were some misspellings in some of the dialogue, however, I cant even remember which words, so i wouldnt pay any mind to it. Anyways great game and I really cant wait if there is to be a sequal. Good luck with future projects.
needs some music, as you may already know. Not much I can say about this other than its kinda boring. But I can tell that there was effort put into this.
thanks for the review
again good stuff.
Your stuff really reminds of some tracks from ff9 and breath of fire 2. Again I like it a lot man.
It's kinda weird cause I never played either final fantasy or fire 2....
so I wondered what it souded like and went to listen some....
First: holy fuck this shit is awsome.
Second: I'm not so certain of what you ment when you said it remided you of these tracks, but for my part, I have to say some melodies did have common points with mine...
Anyway I'm both glad that you liked it and that I discovered these great soundtracks, so thanks again for reveiewing...
The Hobo Dude
that some killer stuff man
Hey man you know what you're doing keep it up. I like this piece a lot.
I'm glad you liked it...
and I'm much flattered...
very well done
Awesome dude, loved it. I really like the sound of your grouling vocals in this one, and your clean vocals sound a bit improved from the other song i heard. my favorite part with the clean guitar, very well written.
We all have a little captain in us.
baby got back
You did a fantastic job in capturing the essence of Mortal Kombat and Scorpion in this piece. I love the smoke and lightning effects and it really makes me want to play the game haha. When you say tournament in the author comments do you mean this is for a contest? Or is it for some local Mortal Kombat get together?
it is for some local Mortal Kombat get together. :)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.