All 8 art Reviews

Self Portrait Self Portrait

nice

We all have a little captain in us.

Lion Huntress Lion Huntress

nice

baby got back

Lazymodecomics responds:

Haha

Fatality Fatality

Great Job

You did a fantastic job in capturing the essence of Mortal Kombat and Scorpion in this piece. I love the smoke and lightning effects and it really makes me want to play the game haha. When you say tournament in the author comments do you mean this is for a contest? Or is it for some local Mortal Kombat get together?

orathio89 responds:

it is for some local Mortal Kombat get together. :)

The Bower Meadow The Bower Meadow

very nice.

only 3 hours, man? that's damn good, keep it up.

Bryony responds:

An extremely condensed 3 hours, thanks :}

Inner Demon Inner Demon

Looks insane man

Looks to me like some sort of super intelligent alien lol. Awesome stuff.

The Heavenly Creature The Heavenly Creature

Fantastic friend

Looks amazing dude, much better than me. I particularly like this because she reminds me of Kahlan Amnell from the sword of truth novel series.

Good work.

Bryony responds:

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't know this series you speak of, she's actually referenced from a Kate Winslet photo by Annie Leibovitz. I know it doesn't look like her, but I didn't want her to be recognizable.

lay de lay de

Interesting

Very Interesting

Ogre Titan concept reference Ogre Titan concept reference

aw faith of the fallen

Awesome, I immediatly recognized it when i saw it. pretty good sketch of it. and i have to ten this cause Terry Goodkind's sword of truth series is my favorite book series of all time! Im currently reading naked empire.

Chronamut responds:

ya it's just a little sketch - I wanted to get a feel of drawing that sort of chiselled body before I drew my own drawing - so we shall see how that goes :)

and ya that was a good book :)

thanks for the review!